Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Graduation Gift

Hello,

I had made this cute little gift for my cousin who graduated this past week.  I wanted to wait to post this until I gave it to her.   When SVGcuts.com came out with this wonderful kit I immediately thought of her!


Here is my take on the 2012 mini album:








Supplies used:

  • Svgcuts.com Graduation Day Kit
  • My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found "Union Square" Paper
  • DCWV Bella Armoire stack paper
  • Creative Memories Black & White paper flowers
  • Prima flowers
  • Graduation Cap file freebie from Svgcuts.com
  • Graduation cuddly file freebie from Svgcuts.com
  • Miscellaneous embellishments 


This is an upclose picture of the graduation cuddly girl freebie file from Svgcuts.com.

Click on the link on the left hand side of my blog to reach their website!

Hope you like!


1 comment:

  1. Love all that you do Bri! I wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster award. You can check it out here at http://www.abstraction-designs.blogspot.ca. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete